Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boom! Bang! Pow! Look at a Hebrew now

I was looking at my blog today and I noticed something.

I'M NOT SAYING SHIT!

For those reading this who don't know me, I am very opinionated. I also talk way too much. In fact, I talk professionally. There's not a lot of you out there that do what I do.

I've been thinking about that a lot lately. The fact that my entire livelihood is tied into my ability to talk. If I knew that years ago, I could've saved a lot of time working jobs where I actually did things. I've always thought doing things for money (outside of music related things) was for herbs anyways. I hate herbs.

I do have an announcement to make though. I will be bootlegging the PaulnotPaul album via this blog. I am so excited for you I can't really put it into words (ironically, I wrote a cliche phrase, which was putting into words). You'll like the album. You'll recommend it to friends. You'll keep it in your cd changer. You will conceive your first child to it. You will name that child "Rich Wallet" because I think that's hilarious.

I know the real Rich Wallet. I like Rich Wallet, good guy. He was blessed with that name. We all know it must stand for Richard but when you have Wallet for a last name, you just have to go there.

Also, a big shout to my boy with the fictitious boat fax whom will remain nameless.

-Jon

No comments: