Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shit you should be listening to




As you may or may not know, I love hip hop. More than pretty much anything with the exception of vagina. God, do I love vagina. Anyways, as great as hip hop is there's abundance of wack shit out there. Since I love you all I'm here to provide you with dopeness.

DJ Green Lantern ft. David Banner (skip his verse) Busta Rhymes Talib Kweli-Black President RMX
Eminem-Til I relapse
The Knux-Fire
Jazzanova ft Phonte from Little Brother-Look what youre doing to me
Joe Budden ft. Joel Ortiz, Royce 5'9 and some garbage MCs that make me want to sleep-Slaughterhouse (sorry Crooked I, you're sorry...you always have been and always will be)
Kanye West-Heartless (can 808s and Heartbreak not be 2008's "Electric Circus")
Statik Selektah ft Skyzoo, Joel Ortiz, Talib Kweli-Talking about you ladies

Click here if you've never got a DUI (You cornball!)

-teh j0n

No comments: